Our contact details
020 7733 7558
MDS UK Patient Support Group
Haematology – Bessemer Wing
King’s College Hospital
London, SE5 9RS
Registered Charity No: 1145214
or by filling out the form below:
Joining the MDS UK Patient Support Group
Membership of the Group is free and open to all, so why not join us? To join please use the form.
- To provide a networking service through which those newly diagnosed with MDS may share their experience with fellow sufferers.
- To provide a contact help and advice telephone line 5 days/week
- To organise several national patient information meetings with specialist speakers
- To help patients create small regional support group meetings, to meet informally – or organise activities or small presentations.
- To distribute information and raise awareness of MDS to patients, carers and health care professionals across the UK.
- To provide access to a list of UK consultants, specialising in MDS.
- To develop and maintain a website, providing information on MDS. Also direction to other relevant sites.